3D Guided Surgery Course
Learn how to get a 3D printed guide for as low as $20.00!
Place implants with better accuracy in less chair time! Dr. Pate will teach you how to get a 3D printed surgical guide for as low as $20.00 using extremely accurate FREE software, to plan your cases with predictable results and less chair time. Whether you are placing your own implants or planning them from a restorative perspective you will be able to control where the implant is placed from a prosthetics driven perspective.
306 Pilaklakaha Avenue
Auburndale, FL 33823
Optional 2nd Day Sunday October 22, 2017
Registration: 8:00 Course: 8:30 – 4:30
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. No refunds on course tuition.
Limited Space. Register now.
Dr. Dwight Pate is Clinical Director with Implant Educators, the premier implant training continuum where students get to place implants on live patients. He has 28 years experience in implant dentistry and 3D treatment planning. He emphasizes placing implants in a prosthetics driven position. Utilizing the skill sets taught by Implant Educators and the latest in 3D printing technology he has been able to incorporate implant placement into his own practice very comfortably with excellent predictability and success!
15% Tuition Credit to past students of this course as repeat attendees.
You will learn:
- where to get free software to plan and design surgical guides for 3D printing.
- what 2 data types are needed and how they are integrated into guide fabrication.
- how to merge and work with these data types.
- what protocols for CBCT scanning are used to facilitate guide fabrication.
- what is a fiducial scan and what it is used for.
- how to limit and work around scatter from metal artifacts produced during CBCT scanning
- what are optical scans and what are they used for in Implant Dentistry Planning
- what is a Dual Scan registration for edentulous or complex cases.
- how to merge the data to prepare for treatment planning and guide design.
- how to plan the implant location.
- how to generate and export the surgical guide to a print lab.
- how to work with a scan and print lab to produce a surgical guide.
- if a 3D printer is a good fit for your office.
- the science behind surgical guide fabrication.
If you register for the full 2 day course Dr. Pate will work with you one-on-one to give you a jump start with the software and that will allow you to get more out of the course. He will also work with you to plan one of your own cases so that you can print and leave with a guide for use in your practice.
To register or for more information please contact: Lesley Long / Formz@drpatedmd.com 863-967-1233